
We took the girls to the Nutcracker last night. Ballet Idaho does a wonderful job and makes it just right for kids and adults combined. I don't think I've personally ever seen it done better. What a GREAT treat! We've done it 2 yrs. in a row and so it is now officially a Christmas tradition. The girls all had on their new Christmas dresses and looked simply lovely. Good memories...
Personal Revelation
8 years ago




2 comments:
This was so much fun. I cannot imagine the Nutcracker could be done any better. Thanks for coming and going with us.
Wow, finally I was able to see your family blog, and it was great. Lauren and Garren were laughing and really enjoying the pictures and stories too.
We were so sad to hear about Mark's little arm though.
We love you all.
Love,
The Allen's in Kentucky.
Post a Comment