Sunday, December 2, 2007

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

We are going strong into the holiday here at the Burley Homestead. We got our Christmas up this week, which was a challenge as I had 3 babies to care for at the same time. I always love watching my kids contemplate where to put their ornaments. Nate's work is pictured. Too cute. It didn't stay sad to say as Tess is now mobile and quite taken with the pretties on the tree. I have an obsession with ornaments and my tree can testify to it. Nothing prettier than a heaping tree full of ornaments. Our bestest buds the Meusborn's came for the day on Saturday and the kids made gingerbread houses. It was messy and fun and the kids put more candy in their mouths then they did on the houses. The burning question is, "How long do they have to sit on my counter until I can get rid of them?"

Ah-Yes! I am one of those moms. Create the moment...get rid of the mess.


0 comments: