
Wouldn't you love to get into the mind of a 2 year old? Our little man's newest obsession involves emptying our fridge of all milk containers and relocating them to various parts of the house. He is clever though because he waits until I am unavailable to intervene. He jumps into action the moment I am in the shower, on the the elliptical, nursing Tess or on the computer. We have found the milk in his bed, in the coat closet, in the tub, under the table...the list goes on and on. He never comes and tells us the milk has moved. We just happen upon it throughout the day or have to go looking for it when it is needed. This little one keeps me on my toes for sure.
Personal Revelation
8 years ago




1 comments:
Hello James, Emily, and Family!
It has been such a long time since I have seen you all together. The last time that I remember everyone in one place was at the blessing of Mark James. Now you have two more kids. Congradulations! Olivia is growing up soo much. Thanks for continuing to involve me in your lives. You are a great match and have a great family. Stay that way.
Love always,
David
Post a Comment