Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Chasing the Impossible

Do you ever feel like you are chasing the impossible? Here is the proof that no matter how hard we try, pray, bribe, coddle or get mad about, there is no such thing as a perfect picture of our kids. It is simply...impossible. One would think we would only have to worry about the 2 year old, but we Sellicks don't ever like to do things normal! We spent the evening with a photographer and much to our chagrin we watched as money slipped from our fingers...penny, by penny, by penny. Between the four we had a Goofy, a Sleepy, a Cranky and an I Have to be Touching the Baby in Every Picture. Our poor photographer was a puddle of sweat by the time it was all said and done. I guess we'll have to try again to get that 'perfect' picture. You know the one...everyone is happy, loves each other and is soooooo happy to be a part of the Never a Problem Family.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Em- These are great pictures! Where did you have them done? Was it here in Pocatello? Sorry I didn't have much luck catching a calm moment. I'm glad you have some that are going to work for you now. I've got a birthday present waiting for you at my house, when would be a good time to get it to you. This weekend got kinda crazy with company and childhood illnesses. Let me know! I have a confession I had it written down and now am unable to remember, what day in October is your birthday? I can't beleive I don't know it by heart. If it's past I am so sorry. See you soon. -Haley

Anonymous said...

Haley, Haley, Haley! Our friendship is not based on gifts and remembering birthdays alone! It is based on weekly lunches, BBQs, long talks, a shoulder to lean on and one of my truest friends EVER...I'll be in town shortly. My parents move into their home this Friday and I'm sure I'll be that way soon.

Anonymous said...

I actually love this picture! I think it is so funny and makes me smile every time I see it! Love, Whits