I went on a date with this guy to Coldstone----after getting our treat and finding a table he questioned, "We're eating here? I want to go home and eat with the kids." I made him sit and enjoy every moment with his mother. I think his cotten candy and m&m ice cream helped him power through his sentence.
We got our Christmas tree up. I let go of the controls and let the kids have creative license with it...it leans moderately to the front, but looks very happy.
We had an enjoyable Thansgiving at Whitney and Tim's. She always sets the loveliest table.
Neider kids all lined up. My brothers make Whits and I look like characters from "The Wizard of Oz". We're missing baby boy Brant who arrived for dinner just moments after this picture was taken. I don't think we've taken a picture like this since we were kids. We laughed at the idea of this going in some genealogy book years down the road...The Mark and Renee Neider Family: As the Years Go By.
I've basically held and coddled this guy for 2 weeks. We found out yesterday he has double ear infections with one of the ear drums being burst. Am I getting too old for this yet? My mom, sisters and I started doing the whole Black Friday thing after we got married and without fail for the last 10 yrs. (ever since Liv was born) I have spent Thanksgiving night with a crying, sick baby. Not being one to miss out, I go shopping anyway, loaded up on Diet Coke. It was the same again this year. My kids have established traditions of their own.
-Welcome CHRISTMAS-




6 comments:
Poor little Clint! I thought he did pretty good at my house. I would have never guessed he was in pain. I always like your updates. Tell Olivia good luck on her tryouts. I always get so nervous over those type of things. Can you watch her?
At the meeting last night the director said it was up to them whether or not they wanted a parent in there. I'll let her decide. I think my presence might make her more nervous. I have that kind of effect on her.
I thought of you when I decided to let my kids participate in decorating the tree. There is small area about the size of Will that has about 20 ornaments! Will was the same way with his ears. Did fine during the day, couldn't sleep at night. And I am thankful for you too!! ;)
Love that you're a die-hard Black Friday goer. I love you even more. And no, you're not too old for this. I say 3 more babies, then you'll maybe be too old.
My boys were the same way when I tried to have dates with them individually. They would not go without the other one. It's sweet to have them love their siblings. Love it while it lasts. Now they just want to kill each other.
hey there! i missed you last night. will you shooot me your number again? mrsknappyyy@yahoo.com
thanks
Post a Comment