You will have no appreciation for the above title if you are not well versed on REM's play list.
Quick Christmas Review:
Christmas gathering at Maddox.
Lights on temple square. If you sit by Nate during the "Joy to the World" movie he will pick his nose the entire time and walk out with blood everywhere. He'll then want to hold your hand.Christmas morning before seeing Santa's treasures. Santa did a good job this year.
Tess got a dollhouse from Santa. We've all had fun playing with it.

A WHOLE decade has passed right before my eyes. I'm actually in stunned disbelief. My mom keeps talking about how time has sped up and I can't help but agree. I started this decade with my 1st baby and am ending it with my last. It's been a decade to remember.Even the parts you would wish away have brought welcomed growth, experience and been for our good. Time sure flies when you're having fun....bumper car style of course with a few collisions along the way.
In the last decade:
*James and I have multiplied and replenished the earth 5x over
*Moved 5x
*Changed employment 3x
*Enjoyed Disneyland 3x
*Changed cars 3x
*Bought our 1st home (!)
Personal Revelation
8 years ago




2 comments:
FINALLY! An update! I love the dollhouse. You are so lucky to have that little Tessie to give such presents to!
I agree with Whitney. Finally an update..........You must get into the blog thing by the time AI starts. Cute pictures. Flip a nickel in the air and they all will be grown.
Post a Comment