Saturday, November 21, 2009

A Captive Audience

After having 4 two-year-olds in the house I've decided their most basic need is a captive, rapt audience. Where is the best time to capture that audience? When they are in the tub of course. For the last 2 weeks Tess has joined me as I bathe, JC Penny's catalog in hand. She goes page by page pointing out her heart's truest desires and her great need to have this and that. She is hoping for the everything a doll baby could possibly need package the most. We spend lots and lots of time pursuing this page. Yet another reason to love a 2 year old. They're my favorite.

The ventriloquist dummies freak her out, just like they did when I was little.

Don't ask to use Tess' copy of this catalog. It is covered in the boogers she has not managed to get into her mouth. It's a 2 year old thing too.

5 comments:

Whitney said...

Her haircut is so cute! I can't believe how grown up she looks.

Josie said...

She is stinkin' cute! Will carries around the Target add that is now a crinkly mess. But he has kept track of the Wii game page and points out what games he wants for him, dad, Grant, Isabelle, Cooper and Mom.

Brit said...

She is growing up!!! MY heck you have only been gone how long and she looks all grown up!!! Too cute for words!!

Really missed you last weekend at the new moon party!! Loved it again!!! Hopefully we will still see you this week???

lucky7 said...

I have a nose picker too(Amree)! I agree,it must be a two year old thing or at least I hope so!

Bridgette Allen said...

She is so darn adorable. Oh yeah, and I still have that picture you took of Garren with his finger up his nose. You are too creative.