I owe my Dad an apology. I've spent my entire life making fun of his sci-fi obsession. I think it stems from his weekly habit of changing the channel from Fraggle Rock to Star Trek. I hated this weekly ritual. Still holding a grudge? You betcha-
In retrospect though, as I think about my own television habits it is becoming quite clear, I have inherited his sci-finess. Fringe? LOVE IT. V? Could possibly love it even more. We watched right along with my Dad when were kids the 1983 series. I can actually remember certain characters and scenes quite vividly. Alien Lizards? Crazy, freaky fodder for an 8 year old. So it was with a thrill this morning that James and I opted out of rising from our bed and instead spent some time with our new best friend Hulu and our sure to be newest tv obsession V.
Dear Visitors-My door is always open...
Personal Revelation
8 years ago




2 comments:
Oh man we miss you guys!!! So I need to know if you are coming to the new moon party so I can bring Olivia's jacket and I also need some bows made for my neices for christmas if at all you can put that into your busy schedule if not thats fine I can find someone else to make them. If you are not coming I need your address to send this jacket that I keep washing and nobody is wearing!!! Oh the bows don't need to be done by next weekend!!! hahah Love your pictures!!! We are also missing the tic tacs on the back bench in church!!!
When I first heard that V would be coming out again, I wanted to call James to see if he planed on watching. I too remember watching and loving the series.
Post a Comment