These pictures are worth thousands of words and are most definitely better than reading my endless thoughts. Sellick Kids rock AND yes those are last year's costumes. The move and a 3 month old baby have prevented any progress, newness or ability to function. We're lucky to have dinner on the table every night.



Monday, November 2, 2009
Last Week in Pictures
Musings by Emily Rae at 11/02/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I've decided I'm not buying anymore Halloween costumes. Next year my kids have to rummage through their dress-ups to find something. Joe never ends up wearing the costume that HE requests I buy.
Cute pictures, by the way! I always love seeing them :)
P.S. Your baby is still huge!
What a fun bunch! Thanks for sharing! Darling baby! At least you can keep in contact with your blog - that's great. You're a darling mom!
Awww... The little man is so cute!
Post a Comment