


One of the things I enjoy about nursing a baby is the necessity to take 10-15 minutes every 3 hrs. to quit running. It wasn't until I had Nate that it dawned on me I should read while I cuddled my babes. I've gotten through a large pile of books during the year I nurse. This newest series I found caught my attention as I wandered through the aisles of the library. Is it silly to say they called out to me? I have loved every moment spent with Sam, a Quaker minister living in Harmony, Indiana, and his kooky congregation. If you're in search of your next read give this series a try. I've laughed out loud, cried just a little, felt frustration at some of the more extreme congregation members and fell in love with Harmony. There are also two short Christmas novels in the series that I am saving until Christmas. I can't wait...


Personal Revelation
8 years ago




1 comments:
Great! Now I have six more books to add to my ever growing "to read" list.
Post a Comment