home for the weekend. Kids are on fall break and so am I. We have returned to the home of our youth for some cozy down time. My mom greeted us at the door and the smells of fall took over and enveloped us. Love fall. Love Mom. Love Idaho. Love Home.
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
How did the paper turn out? ;)
We miss you guys so much!!! I need to send you Olivia's jacket will you email me your new address???? Are you coming to the New Moon party??? I'm excited!!!!
Whits-Peachy keen...glad it's done.
Brit-We are totally homesick for Burley. Our bishop is Bishop Beck though, so we feel somewhat at home at church. He's says he's probably related to your family through a polygamist grandpa(?). His family is from St. Anthony. I'll email our new address.
Sorry to hear you're homesick. Understandable. I'm sure it was good to go "home". I'm recovering from morning sickness, but we'd love to have you over for dinner sometime now that we're neighbors.
Post a Comment