I'm only putting one foot down off my 'Know it All' stool. I've decided I'm allowed to retain a tad bit of nonsensical knowledge. It makes me feel good about being me.
Who else cheered their lungs out last night when Kris made it to the finale? YEAH! I'm holding a sliver of hope in the announcement that Ryan Seacrest made about there being only 1,000,000 votes between the top 2 contestants. Let's hope my Auntie Andrea is correct and people are getting burnt out on the vocal stylings of Adam Lambert. Let's all get our fingers cracked and pumped to vote and vote and vote and vote for Kris (those who have expressed an anti-Adamphi-Lambert-hi dislike). Kris needs us.
Side note: Time for Kara to go. I was offended on Kris' behalf as she cried and mouthed the words, "No, no, no" while Danny sang his swan song. Some of us do know what we're talking about and like every now and then.
Personal Revelation
8 years ago




3 comments:
Yes, I think I have got burnt out on Kara as well. I also didn't like it when Simon was trying to talk on Tuesday night and she went over and covered up his mouth. I think I've seen Hank try that on Joe.
Hip hip hooray for Kris! At this point he has come so far that if he was meant to do well, then he will. It doesn't matter who wins anymore.
Oh, and one more thing: Yucky black nail polish! It is so cliche.
Yea Kris!!!!! I was offended by Kara. She needs to go. I have been burnt out on Adam and his tongue since country week! My fingers are ready to vote, vote, vote! GO KRIS!
I'm with you Whits..........and laughed out loud about the black nail polish comment. Doesn't that go back to the'80s also?
Go Kris............
By the way Em.............never incorrect...........you just changed your mind.
Post a Comment