Today is the last day of school...
*2 Full bags of popsicles waiting to be devoured in freezer: Yep
*Fridge full of water bottles for hot summer days: Yep
*Shorts and t-shirts brought out of hibernation: Yep
*Summer movie schedule posted on fridge for all to see: Yep
*Cupboards full of snack items for 4: Yep
*Chore chart displayed for ALL to see: Yep
*Anticipation of no homework: Yep
*Scheduled cousin visits and events: Yep
*Plans for backyard camping in motion: Yep
*Readiness on Mom's part to keep 4 little personages busy all day whilst cooking her 5th: Nope
*Inner desire to enjoy the next 3 months and her energetic children: Always and forever
Personal Revelation
8 years ago




2 comments:
It sounds like you are as prepared as you can be!
I read "Atonement" last summer. I quite enjoyed it. Tragic love story. Don't give up on it!
I love your Office quote and I am glad that James gets to be Tessie's "whipping boy". I can see how that would happen.
Happy summer to the Selleck Seven.
Post a Comment