Sunday, May 31, 2009

Dancing Queen














We spent Saturday dedicated to ballet. Olivia had to dance a solo in front of a judge that her teacher brought in from New York City (hoity toity!). Each girl was judged and graded on their performance. She achieved a silver medal and was quite proud of herself. I was proud she felt like she could do a solo in front of an audience. I wish the video quality was better, but it is what it is...

Her dance was called "A Day at the Beach":

5 comments:

Whitney said...

That was so cute! Was she nervous? Were YOU nervous? I think I get more nervous than my girls when they are doing things like that!

Lyf2.0 said...

Awww... she is so tiny on that stage. Good job Olivia!

Bridgette Allen said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you. It was just too much fun to watch the little pixie. I am so proud and yet I have nothing to do with it. When did she start taking ballet classes?

Wendell Shantala said...

That was a very long Saturday! But it was well worth it in the end. Olivia did a great job. Oh and Fridays primary party was great. Good and fun ideas.

Margo and Kenny Neider said...

So darling! She's a beauty and did a great job!