I'm sticking on Team Kris Allen. No doubts any longer. My 2nd fav is Allison. I read an article saying next to Adam, Kris was the 2nd highest iTunes download, so I'm not too far off the beaten path.
I have heard Obama doesn't think we've heard enough of him lately and he will be preempting t.v. tonight..again...I've personally heard more than enough from him. He did tickle my funny bone this week when he told his best pal 'Teleprompter' to speed things up as he had already introduced the people being shown on the screen. Smooth.
Personal Revelation
8 years ago




6 comments:
I'm with you on Kris. Could he be any cuter?
I'm with you on Obama. Could he be any whatever?
OK, do you think the whole, "Oh, my gosh! Adam is in the bottom two!" was orchestrated? It makes me wonder because of the rumors that he was picked to win from the beginning. Are they trying to throw us off? Or get everyone all excited?
Kris is a cutie for sure.
I almost did a 'conspiracy' theory post on the exact subject Whits. I TOTALLY think it was orchestrated.
In my "hope springs eternal" personality -- No conspiracy -- Adam is stumbling and losing fans. He is obviously very talented and a showman AND so CREEPY to me.
Adam probably has done that same performance in drag, I am SURE of it!
Post a Comment