Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I *HEART* Kris Allen

I've finally found my American Idol in the form of Kris Allen. Last night's "Ain't No Sunshine" sealed the deal for me. He's my guy and he will be getting my votes from here on out. Where is everyone else and their opinions falling? It is generally at this point in the competition that I have chosen a side and fight to the end...All Hail Kris!

4 comments:

Josie said...

I love Kris too but I didn't get to see him last night my dvr stopped recording for some reason. So I only saw the first three and they were all terrible.

Whitney said...

Yes, Emily. I believe that I, too, have settled on Kris.

It's time for Megan to go, I've lost any interest I had in Scott, who else is there to comment on? Allison did look weird last night. She could be a pretty girl and I still enjoy her voice.

I liked Adam.......once. But his hair is weird. He looked like he was channeling Eddie Munster last night. That's not the only reason I'm having a hard time with him, but I'll leave it at that for now.

Anonymous said...

Okay. I vote for Scott.

andrea said...

Eddie Munster...............that was good Whitney.

Well, Megan is gone. She needs to go take some dancing lessons for coordination.

I also love Kris Allen. He is darn cute and seems normal.

Adam is very talented but creepy.