Here are our creations. Pretty good if I do say so myself. We've got us some darling little girls.
Personal Revelation
8 years ago
The daily things in life that make us smile, be happy we are in it together, and always leave us craving more.
4 comments:
Oh, why do I never have my camera! Cute pictures! Thank you so much for helping me.....you are the best!
These are beyond cute...........
Oh, those really are beautiful girls in beautiful dresses. I missed you all Sunday!!! Wished I could have been there. Emily, sorry I haven't mailed your package yet...errr, that was emberrassing when grandma called about it yestereday. She gave it to me to mail a month ago. Forgive me! :)
Kirstin this baby is still cooking for another 4 mos. I'm in NOOOOO hurry AND haven't you been on bed rest for the last month? Um-I think you're good to go excuse wise.
Post a Comment