Just a quick shout out to my teeny tiny sis and all of her hard work and efforts to make her home open to anyone who happens to find themselves in Twin Falls. The dynamo I am now christening WonderWomanWhitney is due to give birth in 3 weeks and move into her new home this next week. In the midst of what could only be considered mass chaos she still managed to provide a lovely Thanksgiving dinner for 16. She begins packing duties today and I'm positive she'll have her tree up in her lovely new sitting room in the blink of any eye. WWW has also offered to open the doors to her home again for Christmas Eve frivolity...and that's only 1 week after introducing the world to our very own, sure to be darling, Shayna Layne. I've offered my services over and over again and am always given a polite, "I'll keep you in mind." While she has enough on her plate for 10 normal people, WWW will manage it all with grace and patience and will walk away in her 'skinny jeans' by the 1st of the year...I'm giving good genetics, sweet disposition and yoga all of the credit. Although I think I may have seen a 'lasso of truth' and some kickin' braclets in her underwear drawer while I was snooping around on Thursday.
Personal Revelation
8 years ago




3 comments:
Emily, you are WAY too nice to me!
I am dubbing you "Mom the Magnificent" for all of your sewing efforts! You do your own things that amaze and astound me.
My house is ALWAYS open to the Sellick family. We love you guys.
I think you both are great. I think both of your titles suit you well. I would love to hear more details on the lasso of truth. Emily, it just doesn't sound right to peak and tell on someone's hanky panky drawer.
I think you both are great. I think both of your titles suit you well. I would love to hear more details on the lasso of truth. Emily, it just doesn't sound right to peak and tell on someone's hanky panky drawer.
Post a Comment