LOVE-
*Crystal Bowersox: As real as it gets. It seems effortless to her and she is in a sea of 'try too hards'. This season is full of people trying to sell themselves and all wrapped up in nerves. She just does what she do. I hope she gets a flipper or implants though. I know an excellent oral surgeon.
*Lilly Scott: For me this season it's the contestants that can do more than just sing. I'm liking the ones who are musicians. She is fun and I love her abilities.
Love-
*Siobhan Magnus: I'm pretty sure I could move her into the LOVE category...maybe next week. I like how quirky she is.
*Lacey Brown: LOVING the tone of her voice and personality. I really want to hear her kill a song. I need a new one for my iPod and she's got the flavor I could get into.
*Katelyn Epperly: I never thought much of her, but I really enjoyed her performance, slow or not. I took notice last night.
Like-
*Didi Benami:I really like her voice, but I have yet to hear her sing a song that suits her. She is one I want to hear do better. I'm rooting for her.
like-
*Paige Miles: ehh
*Michelle Delamor: I think she's darling, but forgettable. Her last note...ouch.
*Haeley Vaughn: Please don't hate me...I can't get passed her lisp. I could never and still cannot get over David Archuleta's asthmatic voice. Yeah, I can be pretty surface.
no thanks-
*Katie Stevens: Not what I'm searching for in my next American Idol.
Take Note: Ellen ALWAYS says what she wants to say and then says the exact same thing again and sometimes says it a 3rd time. R e d u n d a n t.....redundant...redundant....




2 comments:
I'm not doing that great of job getting to watch all of the performances this season now that I am in Young Womens. I need to do a better job with the DVR. I only saw the last performance last night and the recap of everyone. I do enjoy a good Ellen joke.
I like Crystal Bowersox, but her teeth need work! AND Haley Vaughn's lisp drives me nuts. You can hear it in her song, "theres always donga be an up hiwll battle" And poor Didi, wanted to cry with her!
Post a Comment