15 years and 5 babies later..... the results of choices done right.
Things That Make Me Smile
Clint walking in on me just out of shower, pointing and while laughing stating, "You naked Mom."
Tess's intense need to be surrounded by friends on a daily basis. With the kids back in school our day sounds like this, "Can I call Anya? Can I see if Mindy can play? Can Miley come over? Will you call Hailey's mom?"
Nate'slack of remorse in not talking to me all day... Beyblades and pals come first.
Mark'sinability to keep his hands and lips off his 2 year old brother. Never mind the screaming that ensues. He's got to get his loves in. Oliviasewing up a storm. Owls, bags, pjs, etc. She's her mother's daughter all right.
Jamesand my shared obsession with "In Plain Site". Our lives are boring, yet content. Get us a good show to watch at night, some popcorn and our pillows and we're as happy as can be.
To Stimulate a Dull Mind
Jimmy: Hey, I thought I talked to you about this. You can't smoke around the baby.
Virginia: Jimmy, smoke rises. She's not gonna be tall enough to breath it for a long time.
Looking Forward
Disneyland Fall 2011
Thanksgiving
Christmas
Much needed happiness and blessings in the lives of those I love...3 men and 2 women in particular. As of 8/24/11, one of the women's blessings has come to fruition. Now just working on one of those favorite gals.
Freedom from Crazy. You know who you are. Sad to report Crazy aint going anywhere. Not sure that day will ever come.
Getting back into my a 'long time ago' jeans. Yep this is still on here, but I'm actually doing something about it! Down 12 lbs.
1 comments:
I love their little baby paws :)
Post a Comment