Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Purpose

My best fried Hulu and I have been at odds with each other since January...

I knew if I was patient enough, searched with the persistence of a 2 year old digging for gold in their nose and used just the right key words in an internet search I would be able to find the current American Idol season online. It may be a day late, but success has been achieved and my nervous, itchy heartbeat can now stop. I missed all of the audition episodes, but I will be able to tune into Tuesday's episode as soon as I get the bathrooms shiny and new and my typing for Dr. T done. Hooray!!!

Beware of some of the advertisements that you can click on...just a warning.

2 comments:

andrea said...

We are counting on you Em.

Whitney said...

Yes, it just dawned on me that I hadn't heard any of your usual AI reports thus far.

That's OK, because now is where we will really start to pick our favorites! (I almost said, "because now is where it gets important", but it seems silly to say that AI is "important" ;) )