Sunday, October 4, 2009

One Alone

Here's how babysitting works at our house.

10 comments:

Whitney said...

Oh, my goodness! That brought tears to my eyes! And laughter all at the same time! He is so adorable, and big! How big is that boy?

Emily Rae said...

He looks like Gygantor Baby sitting in that stroller doesn't he?

Haley said...

at first I didn't realize this was a doll stroller... I was rethinking the past, trying to remember when you had him... no way it's been that long and he's that big?! :) so sweet. he does look to be your chubbiest though, great cheeks!

Josie said...

What's the saying... Never wake a sleeping baby? I would have done the same thing! At least they buckled him in he's safe!

Anonymous said...

What?! I want to see how babysitting goes at your house. I missed it!

Melanie said...

Okay, is that an extra small doll stroller, because your baby looks HUGE!! That is too cute and I have to say looks like some pretty good babysitting. My older siblings took me up on the top bunk when I was 6 weeks old, I think the stroller is a great idea! He looked perfectly comfortable to me, I'd have left him too.

Mel

Lyf2.0 said...

That is SO DANG CUTE! I hope your house improvements are going well. Welcome to Utah, baby!

Kirstin said...

Oh so cute!

Natosha said...

He looks so cute. He kind of reminds me of Max! Cody and I keep saying that we have James and Emily's baby. He looks so much like your kids. If your kids were here, I would let them babysit for me anytime.

Margo and Kenny Neider said...

He looks pretty content to me!