Thursday, October 22, 2009

It's In Our Stars

We had our 2nd broken arm last weekend, same boy, same arm. I doubt it will be our last. My Dad wanted to keep him safe during our visit in case he hurt himself and we wanted to sue. The result was our very own "Bubble Boy". I'm at a loss for words...





















I made sure to sign Mark's cast in style and get a little payback at the same time. Every 7 year old boy wants an "I Love Mom" heart on their cast to show off to the gang at school. And what do you know, all the sharpies disappeared after wards so my work could not be undone.

While we're on the subject of Bubble Boy, I love how he loves his baby brother. He'll spend a whole hour interacting with Clint like this.

6 comments:

Whitney said...

That clip was so cute! Baby Clint was very excited.

Brit said...

What happened to his arm???

Emily Rae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily Rae said...

It's just like the last time Brit-He was jumping around like a monkey and it bit him in the butt.

He was jumping off a swing set and landed on his arm and squished the bone just above the wrist. I've told James he doesn't get to play football. We're not in agreement on this topic.

Wendell Shantala said...

Poor guy!! Are you going to the New moon party? I hope to see you there!

Bridgette Allen said...

Oh Emily, thank you so much for putting on the clip. I miss your little family and it is so much fun to get a part of the action.