Clint Ryan arrived on Thursday, July 23rd at 9:30 p.m. He was 7 lbs. 8 ozs. We've taken to calling him Rerun as he is a good combo of Mark and Nate. He looks like Mark while asleep and Nate while awake. We are all crazy in love with him. How could one not be? Tess calls him our 'Born Baby' or in Tess speak 'Newborn baby'. She also keeps asking what her name is. I remind her his name is Clint and she replies, "Yah, Clint." Life in Burley will never get back to normal I'm afraid, as we are headed to Utah Saturday to look at houses. We will hopefully make an offer on one and the next month will be filled with packing, D.I. trips, tears at toys not making the move, cleaning and adjusting to another little body in our house. Life is wonderful...
Introducing our newest, not so different from the rest, Clint:
Personal Revelation
8 years ago




9 comments:
He is so-o cute! I'm happy for you guys.
ahhh.. my dear em, he's beautiful and fits in just perfectly. wish i could meet him sooner rather than later. good luck on the travels and house hunting. (best thing i did was to tell my kids that moving trucks eat things. i'm not to blame for the stuff that somehow didn't make it through the move.) i miss you
WOW!!! He is sooo cute.
Beautiful alert Clint!
So So happy for you and good luck with the house. I can't believe you are moving to Utah...super exciting!
Don't leave! Don't leave! I'm kind of mad at you guys.
I love Rerun. I think that's a good nickname for him. I want to hold him again :)
Congrats!! What a doll and beautiful skin. There's nothing like having a 'born' baby in the house. Sorry to hear that you'll be so busy with packing and moving. Take care,
Mel
It's amazing you don't have anything to do. I'm tired just hearing about moving with this little newborn. Love you. congratulations.
Cody just keeps saying, "He looks smart." I think we were just both surprised by how alert he was. Also, Cody thinks we will have a "not so smart" fast food baby because I eat so bad.
Post a Comment