I washed our sheets this morning and as I was remaking the bed Nate questioned why I took the sheets off. I told him I just wanted everything fresh and nice.
His reply?
"Did Dad pee the bed?"
P.S. Being electively induced tomorrow...yeah! I have to laugh when I read things on the net about being 'patient' during this pre-baby time in the pregnancy and just enjoy the ride, take long walks, play with your other kids, blah, blah, blah. Let's just get it over with already! I'll be me again by tomorrow night. Think of me fondly throughout your day and cheer for the other 5 Sellicks who will certainly be a happier bunch as well.
P.P.S. We're headed to Utah come September with a job promotion for James. Thus was the tale told to my OB/GYN...we need to be down there in the next week (or so) looking at houses. He looked upon me with compassion and said, "Let's get this done." I think we'll pay him on time for that one statment alone.
Personal Revelation
8 years ago




2 comments:
Very exciting times for the Sellick Seven! I can't wait to cuddle with Clint! Love you!
Wow, two super exciting news: you change your sheets and James still wets the bed.
So exciting, I'm happy that the baby's coming and you're coming closer to me. what part of SLC are you looking to buy?
Post a Comment