Alright all of you idol junkies and favorite fans...
I simply could not be more excited. It's time to pow wow together on a weekly basis and discuss our varied opinions of the singers we will be investing time in 2 nights a week. In the words of Chris Matthews...I felt a tingling up my leg as I watched the 1st two hours last night. I have not been truly in tune with AI since Carrie Underwood took the coveted title in 2005. Hicks, Sparks and Cook were never my cup of tea. Are you asking yourself right now who Hicks is? Yeah-he is that forgettable and nowhere to be seen. I did watch religiously every week during those seasons, but it was never with an air of excitement. BUT-I have to say after seeing last night's talent I got that 'tingling' sensation, especially when the tattooed, naughtier version of me sang Barracuda. That Emily can sing. My only hope, dream and wish is that bratty bikini girl doesn't make it past the first day in Hollywood. Olivia just stared at the telly (I'm secretly British) in disbelief when she was hopping around in front of the judges. She turned to me and asked, "Doesn't she know how bad she looks?" I had to agree and NO I don't think she can sing. Chalk another one up for 'Team Sex'.
Unholster your opinions, crack your typing fingers and chime in with your thoughts. We had fun last year schooling each other about the different qualities of Archuletta, Cook, White and Johns. I can feel it...this is THE year for a TRUE American Idol to emerge...you can take that prediction to the bank.
Personal Revelation
8 years ago




8 comments:
Yeah! I am so excited! I think I am just as excited to read YOUR weekly posts as I am to watch the show itself!
Bikini Girl?! All I can say is, "wow".
I liked listening and hearing my girls hysterically laughing and rolling around on the floor when that weird guy was singing in what seemed like "Bulgarian" to Simon. We really bond over this show.
I liked the new judge, too. I think it's fun to have another female with Paula! She did her thing, Dawg.
Bikini girl make me SICK! Will she always wear some kind of bikini?
I was watching 'TMZ' today (something I do NOT do on a regular basis) and bikini girl has her own line of clothing and in the words of the people on the show, "It is ALL hooker wear." And yes it was ALL hooker wear. It should be interesting to see what she comes up with for Hollywood week, because we all know they will spotlight her some more.
I haven't started watching it this season so I will have to check it out, if they have gotten some good singer this year, I agree with carrie underwood, she is my favorite out of the idol shows as well
There were two great moments, both involving Ryan Seacrest. First, when bikini girl tried to kiss him and he turned his cheek. Doesn't she know he's gay? Second, when Ryan tried to give the blind guy a high five. For anyone who hasn't seen it, it is on you tube. So hilarious.
Yeah, I HATED Bikini Girl. I thought, "where is your YW leader?".
And I'm also not a fan of the new judge, Kara. She's probably not going anywhere so hopefully she'll grow on me...the jury is out.
I'm getting my deposit slip out. I want to have something fun to watch again. Where is M Johns when you need him. Rich and I voted and think neither Randy or Simon should wear t shirts. If they do, they need to be wrapped to hide their man boobs. Did I just say that?
Oh, yes, Andrea. Everyone needs to put it ALL out there!
Post a Comment