Monday, November 17, 2008

Speaking Before I Think

My blogging has been and will certainly be lack luster over the next few weeks. I have found myself pile high in yards and yards of fabric and pants. I struck a deal with Olivia's dance instructor to turn 12 pairs of dress pants into knickers and sew 12 vests for the Nutcracker performance in a few short weeks. It's another one of those "What was I thinking?" moments. I already have my own "To Do" sewing list for Christmas and I just jumped head first into chaos...and by my own choice. I'm off to hunt down cheap, yet nice appearing fabric to line the vests. Keep me in your prayers.

3 comments:

Brit said...

Yes you are crazy!!! DO you need any help???

Anonymous said...

Wow! I don't know how you do it all!

Wendell Shantala said...

You are crazy!!! All I have to do for Taylee's dance is cut out a pattern. Good Luck.