Monday, November 3, 2008

Bob, Bob, Bobbing

This and Cole's Mad Labratory was the kids' favorite part of the night. I don't know who had more fun, the kids trying to get at the apples or the adults watching them.

(Click on pic to view larger)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These kids were so determined! There is no way any of them were giving up!

Anonymous said...

You officially get the award for funnest mom.

You'll have to tell me how you like The Boleyn Inheritance. I read that a little while back. Love Philipa Gregory.

Lyf2.0 said...

Bobbing for apples is like Baptisms for the dead... Yuck...

Tristan Neider said...

Emily,
I am so impressed with how you are able to put these picture collages together. You have a great camera. The colors are so vibrant. That was such a fun night. Thanks for taking all these pictures.