Wednesday, November 5, 2008

And Last, But Certainly Not Least

OK-I'm sacrificing a large dose of self respect by posting these pics of James and I, but how could I not? We decided to give a shout out to "The Office" this year for Halloween. James delivered a radical version of Dwight, while I was his happy, go lucky gal pal Angela. The only things missing were a kicking Trans Am and poster sized pic of babies playing saxophones.









































I'm officially done with the Halloween posts. Just let me say that Cole and Tristan threw the best bash EVER and the kids will be talking about it in the years to come. There was delicious food, a Survivor style game for the adults, trick-or-treating, pass the gourd, movies, laughs, trickery, jokes and too much fun to account for. Cole and Tristan have officially been voted the co-chairs for the Neider Party Planning Committee.

Thanks you two!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

James had my favorite costume of the night. And Emily, you make a very severe Angela!

Brit said...

I love your blog you guys do the funnest things. I loved the pictures and all the Halloween costumes!!! We need to get together sometime!!!

andrea said...

We get Cole and Tristan next year and James...........I'm speechless.

Kirstin said...

How come you and James didn't dress up??? :)

Twisted Sister said...

Love the costumes!

Brit said...

What emails?? I don't know what you are talking about. I am way excited though thats all I can think about!!!

Natosha said...

I can't wait to show Cody these pictures. Although, in a weird way, you guys sort of look like polygamists.

Lyf2.0 said...

Oh my heck that is SO AWESOME... I am totally LMAO!!!!

Wendell Shantala said...

Love James I had to laugh out loud. I am going to show Wendell tonight so that he can tease him. You quys do some fun stuff love it all.

Bridgette Allen said...

I am lovin the fact that you two dressed up for Halloween. Your costumes were great, and I can't wait to show Mark because he is the fan of the show.

Also, you seem to like the same type of books I do, so I enjoy seeing your latest picks.

Bridgette

Margo and Kenny Neider said...

Thanks for letting us see pics of the grand party! Looks so fun! James - you're amazing!