Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Still Trying to Catch Up!

I know all of you loved ones out there are waiting on pins and needles for a new post from me, but we are still trying to get ourselves put back together after the holidays and I want to spend some quality time posting pictures and detailing our trip. I spent the last 10 days with my parents in Pocatello and am now home shifting beds, dressers and bedrooms. We got a new bed and dresser for Olivia, thus freeing up her twin bed for Nate and her old dresser for the boys. So our home is a mess as we try and get things organized...and in the middle of it all I want my Christmas down! Yikes! Too much to do. Olivia gets baptized Saturday also. I really do have intentions of reporting on the holidays and the trip-just give me a few more days!

Highlights to come....
*Opening the Park
*Nate has his 1st sip of beer-I do not jest!
*Rain! Rain! Go away!
*Hollywood Tower of Terror
*Nightmare Before Christmas Haunted Mansion-Yuck!
*Pirate PJ's
*Pin trading

0 comments: