Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Can You Feel the Happiness?

These are just a few of the pics I took. Notice I said "I" because I am the only one who takes the pictures. James is always too busy having fun to think to take a picture! My flash was not working very well, so viewer beware. From left to right:

1. Note from Chip and Dale to Mark about his broken arm.
2. Tess had no appreciation for Goofy or his kitchen.
3. Babies DO NOT think Disneyland is all that great or happy.
4. Waiting for the Christmas parade.
5. A couple of Dumbos...oh wait...that's Grammy and Nate.
6. Matterhorn Buddies Livvy and Trent
7. Teacups with Cole and the Gang.
8. James and Tess
9. 1st airplan ride. Like Nate's setup?
10. Grandbabies and Cousins Galore
11. Pirate PJ Pals Joe, Nate, Mark and Hank
12. Loyal Jedis escort Darth out of the park and back to The Lego Store.



0 comments: