The Neider girls met in downtown SLC for our annual "Girls Weekend" this last weekend and had a wonderful time.
I'm only slightly bothered by the fact that the oldest 3 girls are getting older...like wearing make-up, shave our legs, boys are the bomb, older. I sometimes feel like James and I are 'playing house' and the 5 kids we've produced are not quite real. Oh but they are (so are the bills), and growing up quicker than I'm willing to come to terms with.
I may have an almost teenager flitting about the premises, but I also have this little man puttering about as well. I think this morning last week found him wore out, played out and out for the count.
Personal Revelation
8 years ago




3 comments:
Four pretty girls, inside and out!
It won't be long before Olivia is taller than you and then you'll wonder what to do with her!
Awww... Poor little man!
Bridger was just asking about Olivia the other day!!! How crazy!!! She is still just soooo cute!!! Hope all is well with you guys!!! If you ever make it this way we would love to see ya!!!!
Post a Comment