The kids have been sorting themselves into Hogwarts' Houses on the computer. The results never change and the reactions remain the same:
Olivia:Ravenclaw
Mark: Gryffindor
Nate: Slytherin...this of course sends him into tears every time. He is, in his own words, "Not naughty!" However he does answer the sorting questions as follows:
1) Favorite color: Black
2) I like to: Pick on other kids
3) In the mirror of Erised I see: Myself in a high position of power
4) If I was given a magic wand I would: Play jokes and tricks on my friends and enemies
5) My magic potion would: Make me powerful
6) If Draco Malfoy started picking on me I would: Challenge him to a fight
If I remember correctly, the Sorting Hat honors the wishes of the wearers heart. My little Nate with the innocent face is hiding something.
Personal Revelation
8 years ago




1 comments:
That is so funny! Isa and Ali Belle will laugh their heads off. Of course, I will tell them to be sure not to harass Nate about this.
Post a Comment